Main
Date: 08 Sep 2008 03:47:36
From: Smoking Man
Subject: problem calling Fritz 10 From Chessbase 10
If I go from Fritz to Chessbase, it works fine, but I can't call Fritz
from Chessbase. Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks




 
Date: 08 Sep 2008 09:25:06
From: John Sheatsley
Subject: Re: problem calling Fritz 10 From Chessbase 10
Smoking Man wrote:
> If I go from Fritz to Chessbase, it works fine, but I can't call Fritz
> from Chessbase. Anyone else have this problem?
> Thanks

I assume you are referring to 'File


  
Date: 08 Sep 2008 12:46:38
From: Smoking Man
Subject: Re: problem calling Fritz 10 From Chessbase 10
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 09:25:06 -0400, John Sheatsley
<jsheatsley@earthlink.net > wrote:

>Smoking Man wrote:
>> If I go from Fritz to Chessbase, it works fine, but I can't call Fritz
>> from Chessbase. Anyone else have this problem?
>> Thanks
>
>I assume you are referring to 'File


   
Date: 09 Sep 2008 01:15:16
From: SAT W-7
Subject: Re: problem calling Fritz 10 From Chessbase 10
Fritz ten vs Chessbase ten , who wins ?

Play two games as white and black and see which one wins or do they draw
?



    
Date: 10 Sep 2008 17:31:03
From: Tony M
Subject: Re: problem calling Fritz 10 From Chessbase 10
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 01:15:16 -0700, Sin768@webtv.net (SAT W-7) wrote:

>Fritz ten vs Chessbase ten , who wins ?
>
>Play two games as white and black and see which one wins or do they draw
>?

Chessbase is a database program, not a chess engine. It doesn't play
chess.


     
Date: 10 Sep 2008 23:48:34
From: SAT W-7
Subject: Re: problem calling Fritz 10 From Chessbase 10
ok , thanks for that info....