Main
Date: 17 Dec 2008 17:24:04
From: samsloan
Subject: All Quiet on RGCP
How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

So far since last midnight there have been only five postings today,
whereas normally there have been several hundred.

This quietness on rgcp coincides with the closing down of Susan
Polgar's website chessdiscussion.com which also happened three days
ago.

What is especially noteworthy is that all of the fake personalities
have vanished at the same time. There have been no more "Fake Sam
Sloan"s, no Nomen Nosisco, no frog, for the last three days. They are
all gone. Everybody still posting is a known real person.

This tends to prove that all these myriad of fakes were all the same
person or small group of people, namely Paul Truong, Susan Polgar and
Gregory Alexander.

I have also heard from several different sources that the Feds are
moving in on them, possibly even to arrest them. Nobody seems to know
where they are right now.

Sam Sloan




 
Date: 02 Jan 2009 07:46:40
From: Rob
Subject: Re: USCF Candidates Questions
On Jan 1, 11:31=A0pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jan 2, 12:22=A0am, Rob <robmt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I just want to ask a couple of questions. Maybe part of the confusion
> > is what peoples perceptions are? So if we answer these questions maybe
> > we can diffuse much of the hostility?
>
> OK. Shoot.
>
>
>
> > 1. Does the USCF have problems?
>
> No problems at all. Everything is just perfect.
>
> > 2. If they do have problems, what are they?
>
> There are no problems.
>
> > 3. How would you fix the problems if they exist?
>
> No need
>
> > 4.Would you be willing to serve on the EB in order to effect change?
>
> I will just obey our great leader. Whatever he says, goes.
>
> > 5. If yes, what would your first suggestions be and how would you
> > impliment it?
>
> Cannot think of anything.
>
> > 6. If no, the why would you not serve?
>
> I want to be friends with the other board members, agree with whatever
> they say and just make sure that we all get along.
>
> Thank you, Rob for asking such incisive questions.
>
> Sam Sloan

You are welcome


 
Date: 01 Jan 2009 21:31:52
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: USCF Candidates Questions
On Jan 2, 12:22=A0am, Rob <robmt...@gmail.com > wrote:
> I just want to ask a couple of questions. Maybe part of the confusion
> is what peoples perceptions are? So if we answer these questions maybe
> we can diffuse much of the hostility?

OK. Shoot.
>
> 1. Does the USCF have problems?

No problems at all. Everything is just perfect.

> 2. If they do have problems, what are they?

There are no problems.

> 3. How would you fix the problems if they exist?

No need

> 4.Would you be willing to serve on the EB in order to effect change?

I will just obey our great leader. Whatever he says, goes.

> 5. If yes, what would your first suggestions be and how would you
> impliment it?

Cannot think of anything.

> 6. If no, the why would you not serve?

I want to be friends with the other board members, agree with whatever
they say and just make sure that we all get along.

Thank you, Rob the Robber, for asking such incisive questions.

Sam Sloan


 
Date: 01 Jan 2009 21:22:59
From: Rob
Subject: USCF Candidates Questions

I just want to ask a couple of questions. Maybe part of the confusion
is what peoples perceptions are? So if we answer these questions maybe
we can diffuse much of the hostility?

1. Does the USCF have problems?

2. If they do have problems, what are they?

3. How would you fix the problems if they exist?

4.Would you be willing to serve on the EB in order to effect change?

5. If yes, what would your first suggestiono be and how would you
impliment it?

6. If no, the why would you not serve?


 
Date: 01 Jan 2009 15:10:38
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
[quote="MikeMurray"][quote="samsloan"]Perhaps I wrote too soon:

Nomen Nescio is back today, posting over on rgcp, through anonymous
remailer dizum.com. He seems to be the real thing because he lists a
bunch of IP addresses that are being investigated.

It is hard to see the impact of these anonymous or fake name posters
because they set their postings to be deleted in 6 days and not to be
archived or to appear on Forte Free Agent, so if you try to look back
at past posting patterns you will not be able to see them.

Sam Sloan[/quote]

Sam, how do they stop a post from appearing on Agent? Are you saying
a Google delete propagates itself into the local repositories
maintained by Agent?

Mike Murray [/quote]

Take a look at the usually hidden headers.

Here is one from today but I have deleted the obscenities. It is from
"Amex Card Number theft". It basically states that the reason that the
account used by the Fake Sam Sloan was paid for with Susan Polgar's
American Express Credit Card is that somebody stole her card number.
Now look down. It says: User-Agent: G2/1.0 and X-No-Archive: Yes:

These apparently keep it out of Forte Agent and stop Google from
archiving it, so that it cannot be traced.

Sam Sloan

Path: g2news2.google.com!news2.google.com!news3.google.com!feeder.news-
service.com!newsfeed.freenet.de!news.n-ix.net!news2.arglkargh.de!
news.theremailer.net!frell.theremailer.net!anonymous-x3!anonymous-x2!
anonymous
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address
above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <ab...@frell.theremailer.net >.
Identifying the real sender is technically impossible.
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Subject: Amex card number theft
X-No-Archive: Yes
From: revenge will be to sweet <....@gmail.com >
X-NNTP-Posting-Host: 92.40.109.103
User-Agent: G2/1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
References: <PlP3l.512$Es4.42@nwrddc01.gnilink.net >
<c8ca291f-82e3-4ac9-83b5-18209e81c937@k18g2000yqj.googlegroups.com >
<e5c34kwb-10d7-90s3-b611-32a94c873081@f47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com >
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:
1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Message-ID:
<2696cb342ed210048a02f4de059bc4c1@msgid.frell.theremailer.net >
Precedence: anon
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:46:56 +0100
Mail-To-News-Contact: ab...@frell.theremailer.net
Organization: Frell Anonymous Remailer


  
Date: 01 Jan 2009 16:52:52
From: Mike Murray
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 15:10:38 -0800 (PST), samsloan
<samhsloan@gmail.com > wrote:


>Sam, how do they stop a post from appearing on Agent? Are you saying
>a Google delete propagates itself into the local repositories
>maintained by Agent?

>Mike Murray [/quote]

>Take a look at the usually hidden headers.

>Here is one from today but I have deleted the obscenities. It is from
>"Amex Card Number theft". It basically states that the reason that the
>account used by the Fake Sam Sloan was paid for with Susan Polgar's
>American Express Credit Card is that somebody stole her card number.
>Now look down. It says: User-Agent: G2/1.0 and X-No-Archive: Yes:

>These apparently keep it out of Forte Agent and stop Google from
>archiving it, so that it cannot be traced.

>Sam Sloan

You mean the post with all-caps obscenities every few lines, directed
to you? I have that post. I retrieved it with Forte's Agent. I
think the "User-Agent" refers to the creating software, not the
intended or allowed receiver.


 
Date: 26 Dec 2008 16:56:54
From: marika
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 17, 8:24=A0pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com > wrote:
> How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?
>

This is pretty neat.

mk5000

"It=92s going to be all right
I know that I got my baby
Like the birds that live in the sky
We never have to worry "--solange, 6 o'clock blues


 
Date: 26 Dec 2008 16:01:48
From: help bot
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 26, 5:47=A0pm, onech...@comcast.net wrote:

> > =A0 Often "inconsiderately" interrupting the mad
> > ravings of some net-loon, Dr. Blair would take
> > us on a quick journey to the past, fetching up
> > words which often dramatically pinpointed the
> > glaring dishonesty of these bloviating nitwits,
>
> You borrow, surely...
>
> > who are as inconsistent in their ravings on
> > "the issues" as any madmen could possibly
> > be.
>
> Are they though? Some madmen are not varied, but overly fixated on
> whatever issue they have chosen, albeit not one they admit. I admit
> this is a clever subtlety... but the mind is strange, Grasshopper.


Well, I was refering to an inconsistency in
one's stance /over time/.

Say that in late 1999, you argued that stocks
were ridiculously over-priced, insisting people
must sell, sell, sell! But then in 2003, you
came back saying that stocks were bargains;
that we must all buy stocks, or else lose out
on inevitable gains. That's the sort of idiotic
inconsistency that I was talking about-- a
dangerous sort which can easily lead to huge
capital gains, wealth and all that. Er, wait.

No, what I really meant was the way in which
a loon like Mr. Sloan can tell us that he was
incapable of getting anything done while on the
USCF board, then turn around and argue that
he "saved us money", that he "did this" and he
"did that" -- utter nonsense. The poor fellow
wants to have everything /both ways/.

As for Mr. Parr, his most recent adventure in
this vein (al though certainly not his only one)
relates to how one ough to handle an accusation
of a criminal act
In one case, Parrot Parr lectured us on the
wisdom of guilt-by-accusation; on how it was
good enough that one was a likely suspect, and
how we ought to act as a mob and essentially
lynch the evil Mr. Kirsan, sans trial.
But when it suited his fancy, a fellow whom
Mr. Parr parrots (LP only rarely exerts his own
gray cells, you see) did a bit of a flippity-flop,
deciding it was high time we gave an accusee
a fair trial by law, and only *then* act.

I think even a nitwit (like say, Mr. Sloan) can
grasp the obvious inconsistencies here.


> > =A0 Far from resembling the heavy in the movie
> > Star Trek: the Wrath of Khan, these nitwits
> > are more akin to the bad guys in a not-so-
> > funny attempt at comedy-- with one notable
> > exception: they appear to take themselves
> > seriously.

> You have to admit that 'Spring Time for Hitler' went over well, and
> that such logicians as we were entirely wrong as the mad Producers in
> the movie.


Hmm... must have missed that one. Was it
a sequel to the one in which The Borg attacked
Earth? The Borg, I believe, represented a sort
of Commie threat-- hysterical fears of a world
takeover by the USSR, perhaps.

Anyway, it is of little import, as we are not
among the truly great civilizations of history.
My own predeiction is collapse from within,
as with an edifice whose foundations and walls
are hollowed out by termites-- though we fail
to notice in time.


-- help bot





 
Date: 26 Dec 2008 14:47:42
From:
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 26, 4:01=A0pm, help bot <nomorech...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Dec 24, 8:23=A0am, onech...@comcast.net wrote:
>
> > > > =A0 In my humble opinion, these guys really need to
> > > > hire a trained professional (ad hominist)... .
> > No such animal in LOTR. But there were trolls, orcs, goblins and other
> > fell creatures.
> > No, what we need to do is entice Moderator Blair back here; a fellow
> > just as insistent as you about logic - and there is the fatal flaw of
> > logic! Depends on what set of facts you apply the logic too, right?
>
> =A0 Dr. Blair was certainly capable of clod, icy logic;
> however, when /choosing/ which quotations to
> include and which to exclude, he was every bit
> as human as the rest of us.
>
> =A0 One thing which I found rather odd was LB's
> apparent need to "certify" each and every quote
> by repeating the headers from the post from
> which it was extracted. =A0 Obviously, this is only
> helpful if we believe he made up quotations, and
> then proceed to track each of them down, to
> prove he didn't. =A0 As for me, I believe he did /not/
> make them up, and so all that header info was
> useless clutter, at best.

So... in shrink talk he was a bit anal about things - but like you I
never checked any of his references, so believe him. That though is
hardly the point! The point is that LB never had one he would admit.

As if by only citing the performances of Liberace, he indicated all of
musical experience.

> =A0 Perhaps the best thing that can be said
> regarding Dr. Blair's stuff was the ultra-sharp
> contrast it provided to the mindless rants of a
> Larry Parr, or to the often nonsensical ravings
> of a Sam Sloan.

I agree, especially since you don't mention me, nor our mutual
correspondence

> =A0 Often "inconsiderately" interrupting the mad
> ravings of some net-loon, Dr. Blair would take
> us on a quick journey to the past, fetching up
> words which often dramatically pinpointed the
> glaring dishonesty of these bloviating nitwits,

You borrow, surely...


> who are as inconsistent in their ravings on
> "the issues" as any madmen could possibly
> be.

Are they though? Some madmen are not varied, but overly fixated on
whatever issue they have chosen, albeit not one they admit. I admit
this is a clever subtlety... but the mind is strange, Grasshopper.


> =A0 Far from resembling the heavy in the movie
> Star Trek: the Wrath of Khan, these nitwits
> are more akin to the bad guys in a not-so-
> funny attempt at comedy-- with one notable
> exception: they appear to take themselves
> seriously.

You have to admit that 'Spring Time for Hitler' went over well, and
that such logicians as we were entirely wrong as the mad Producers in
the movie.

Let that be a lesson to us!

Cordially, Phil Innes
'Rule-of-3' Committee

PS: which is btw, actually 4 if you include Chess-cafe, the other
outsource, who are currently suing USCF, and so on.

> =A0 -- help bot



 
Date: 26 Dec 2008 13:01:53
From: help bot
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 24, 8:23=A0am, onech...@comcast.net wrote:

> > > =A0 In my humble opinion, these guys really need to
> > > hire a trained professional (ad hominist)... .

> No such animal in LOTR. But there were trolls, orcs, goblins and other
> fell creatures.

> No, what we need to do is entice Moderator Blair back here; a fellow
> just as insistent as you about logic - and there is the fatal flaw of
> logic! Depends on what set of facts you apply the logic too, right?


Dr. Blair was certainly capable of clod, icy logic;
however, when /choosing/ which quotations to
include and which to exclude, he was every bit
as human as the rest of us.

One thing which I found rather odd was LB's
apparent need to "certify" each and every quote
by repeating the headers from the post from
which it was extracted. Obviously, this is only
helpful if we believe he made up quotations, and
then proceed to track each of them down, to
prove he didn't. As for me, I believe he did /not/
make them up, and so all that header info was
useless clutter, at best.

Perhaps the best thing that can be said
regarding Dr. Blair's stuff was the ultra-sharp
contrast it provided to the mindless rants of a
Larry Parr, or to the often nonsensical ravings
of a Sam Sloan.
Often "inconsiderately" interrupting the mad
ravings of some net-loon, Dr. Blair would take
us on a quick journey to the past, fetching up
words which often dramatically pinpointed the
glaring dishonesty of these bloviating nitwits,
who are as inconsistent in their ravings on
"the issues" as any madmen could possibly
be.
Far from resembling the heavy in the movie
Star Trek: the Wrath of Khan, these nitwits
are more akin to the bad guys in a not-so-
funny attempt at comedy-- with one notable
exception: they appear to take themselves
seriously.


-- help bot





 
Date: 26 Dec 2008 12:40:25
From: help bot
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 24, 2:23=A0am, Mike Murray <mikemur...@despammed.com > wrote:

> If you want to be extra sure, after applying wooden stake through the
> heart, cut off the head and fill the mouth with garlic. =A0


Well, it looks as though you've forgotten about the
silver miners entirely.

The truth is, the methods of "killing" the un-dead
vary considerably, depending on whom you ask.

I must have missed the one flick to which Mr.
Parr refered, having seen /many/ in which the
poor, um, creature, is turned to dust. Personally,
I think the poor chap is a bit batty, for they would
never have killed off Dracula in a Lon Chaney film,
as that could make for a very boring sequel. Last
I can recall, there raged a fierce battle betwixt the
Wolfman and Frankenstein-- with no clear-cut
result. Dracula wasn't even in the flick; he
probably asked for too much money, or top billing,
or too many expensive perks (women, coffins, silk
capes, etc.).


-- help bot











 
Date: 24 Dec 2008 09:30:58
From: samvaknin
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
Cyber Narcissist

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

============================
The Narcissist and Psychopath in Society
============================
The Narcissist and Psychopath as Criminals

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/narcissisticabuse/message/5003

The Narcissist is Above the Law

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/narcissisticabuse/message/4983

The Narcissist as Liar and Con-man

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/narcissisticabuse/message/4951

Does the Narcissist Have a Multiple Personality (Dissociative Identity
Disorder)?

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/narcissisticabuse/message/4950

Narcissists as Drama Queens

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/narcissisticabuse/message/4948

The Narcissist as Know-it-all

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/narcissisticabuse/message/4945


 
Date: 24 Dec 2008 08:11:03
From: parrthenon@cs.com
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP

GARLIC

Dear Mike,

Merry Christmas!

And yes, you are correct: it is very important to fill a vampire's
mouth with garlic. We might also stuff a few mouths around here with
garlic, too.

Yours, Larry Parr


  
Date: 24 Dec 2008 09:33:36
From: Mike Murray
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:11:03 -0800 (PST), "parrthenon@cs.com"
<parrthenon@cs.com > wrote:

>
>GARLIC
>
>Dear Mike,
>
> Merry Christmas!
>
> And yes, you are correct: it is very important to fill a vampire's
>mouth with garlic. We might also stuff a few mouths around here with
>garlic, too.

Ho, ho, ho. As long as they stick to the *written* word, I have no
objection.

I read Bram Stoker's "Dracula" when I was in the eighth grade, on a
family vacation driving through the badlands out of Glendive to see
the Chateau De Mores over in Medora. The scenery provided a good
setting for the read -- not Transylvania, to be sure, but eerie in its
own right.


  
Date: 24 Dec 2008 16:30:14
From: B. Lafferty
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
parrthenon@cs.com wrote:
> GARLIC
>
> Dear Mike,
>
> Merry Christmas!
>
> And yes, you are correct: it is very important to fill a vampire's
> mouth with garlic. We might also stuff a few mouths around here with
> garlic, too.
>
> Yours, Larry Parr

Merry Christmas.


 
Date: 24 Dec 2008 05:23:43
From:
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 23, 11:04=A0pm, "parrthe...@cs.com" <parrthe...@cs.com > wrote:
> AD HOM
>
> <Is it not true that Dracula, like all vampires, does
> not "in fact" go up in flames, but rather, when
> exposed to the light of the sun, he turns to dust?> --- help bog
>
> Dracula went up in flames in one of the old Lon Chaney films, and they
> are main text. =A0The issue, though, is whether the flames are fatal and
> whether a silver cross or a wooden stake are the real means for
> dispatching a vampire. =A0Opinions vary. =A0I believe that the Reverend
> Montague Summers, who wrote widely and authoritatively about
> werewolves and vampires, believed that only a silver cross killed a
> vampire. =A0Perhaps someone could research a copy of Summers and get
> back to us on this point.
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0As for my rant on =A0Wickster and Randy Bauer being an ad homi=
nem
> attack, of course it was. =A0It was meant to be such, and all readers
> recognized it as a short shot. =A0As always, Greg arrived late for the
> main feature.
>
> Yours, Larry Parr
>
> help bot wrote:
> > On Dec 21, 10:39?pm, "parrthe...@cs.com" <parrthe...@cs.com> wrote:
>
> > > ? ? ? ?One would argue that the Wickster accusing Sam Sloan of
> > > narcissism is the equivalent of Mr. Atlas accusing a 90-pound weaklin=
g
> > > of flexing his muscles too often except the Wickster freezes when a
> > > pocket keylight shines on his role in past Ethics Committee dealings.
> > > Put Deer in a headlight, and his reputation is up in flames -- like
> > > Dracula in the daytime.
>
> > =A0 A very minor point regarding this *typical* ad
> > hominem rant by ratpacker Parr:
>
> > =A0 Is it not true that Dracula, like all vampires, does
> > not "in fact" go up in flames, but rather, when
> > exposed to the light of the sun, he turns to dust?

Dracula is so 'out'.

Tim Redman told me that old USCFers, such as board members prefer to
be called Ring Wraiths.

And as ani ful no, Ring Wraiths are a darn-sight harder to get rid of
than vampires.

There are only two known ways - the usual and better known way is to
take the ring to Mt Doom and chuck it in. But one can also challenge
them to a game of chess and if they lose then much of their power goes
away, and after that they are scarcely more dangerous than a New
Jersey driver.


> > =A0 Perhaps I'm getting behind on this, having missed
> > the latest Hollywood fad, but I believe flaming up is
> > what happens to demons in such TV series as
> > Charmed. =A0 Going up in flames might well describe
> > what happens whenever one of the Evans ratpackers
> > attempts to grapple with logic, as here, when Mr.
> > Parr attempts to craft a diversion by ad hominizing
> > a critic of Mr. Sloan; we get the old, reliable, two-
> > wrongs-make-a-right debacle in math and logic--
> > a debacle which is hallmark of the Evans ratpack.

What's with all this logic? Who do you think you are, Spinoza?

And as for rat-pack, for someone who spends huge amounts of time at
the strangest club on earth, GetClub, you might have to be more
careful where you sling your metaphors.

> > =A0 In my humble opinion, these guys really need to
> > hire a trained professional (ad hominist)... .

No such animal in LOTR. But there were trolls, orcs, goblins and other
fell creatures.

No, what we need to do is entice Moderator Blair back here; a fellow
just as insistent as you about logic - and there is the fatal flaw of
logic! Depends on what set of facts you apply the logic too, right?

Cordially, Frodo

> > =A0 -- help bot



 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 20:04:42
From: parrthenon@cs.com
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
AD HOM

<Is it not true that Dracula, like all vampires, does
not "in fact" go up in flames, but rather, when
exposed to the light of the sun, he turns to dust? > --- help bog

Dracula went up in flames in one of the old Lon Chaney films, and they
are main text. The issue, though, is whether the flames are fatal and
whether a silver cross or a wooden stake are the real means for
dispatching a vampire. Opinions vary. I believe that the Reverend
Montague Summers, who wrote widely and authoritatively about
werewolves and vampires, believed that only a silver cross killed a
vampire. Perhaps someone could research a copy of Summers and get
back to us on this point.

As for my rant on Wickster and Randy Bauer being an ad hominem
attack, of course it was. It was meant to be such, and all readers
recognized it as a short shot. As always, Greg arrived late for the
main feature.

Yours, Larry Parr



help bot wrote:
> On Dec 21, 10:39?pm, "parrthe...@cs.com" <parrthe...@cs.com> wrote:
>
> > ? ? ? ?One would argue that the Wickster accusing Sam Sloan of
> > narcissism is the equivalent of Mr. Atlas accusing a 90-pound weakling
> > of flexing his muscles too often except the Wickster freezes when a
> > pocket keylight shines on his role in past Ethics Committee dealings.
> > Put Deer in a headlight, and his reputation is up in flames -- like
> > Dracula in the daytime.
>
>
> A very minor point regarding this *typical* ad
> hominem rant by ratpacker Parr:
>
> Is it not true that Dracula, like all vampires, does
> not "in fact" go up in flames, but rather, when
> exposed to the light of the sun, he turns to dust?
>
> Perhaps I'm getting behind on this, having missed
> the latest Hollywood fad, but I believe flaming up is
> what happens to demons in such TV series as
> Charmed. Going up in flames might well describe
> what happens whenever one of the Evans ratpackers
> attempts to grapple with logic, as here, when Mr.
> Parr attempts to craft a diversion by ad hominizing
> a critic of Mr. Sloan; we get the old, reliable, two-
> wrongs-make-a-right debacle in math and logic--
> a debacle which is hallmark of the Evans ratpack.
>
> In my humble opinion, these guys really need to
> hire a trained professional (ad hominist)... .
>
>
> -- help bot


  
Date: 23 Dec 2008 23:23:32
From: Mike Murray
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:04:42 -0800 (PST), "parrthenon@cs.com"
<parrthenon@cs.com > wrote:

>The issue, though, is whether the flames are fatal and
>whether a silver cross or a wooden stake are the real means for
>dispatching a vampire. Opinions vary. I believe that the Reverend
>Montague Summers, who wrote widely and authoritatively about
>werewolves and vampires, believed that only a silver cross killed a
>vampire.

If you want to be extra sure, after applying wooden stake through the
heart, cut off the head and fill the mouth with garlic.


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 12:43:34
From: help bot
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 21, 10:39=A0pm, "parrthe...@cs.com" <parrthe...@cs.com > wrote:

> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0One would argue that the Wickster accusing Sam Sloan of
> narcissism is the equivalent of Mr. Atlas accusing a 90-pound weakling
> of flexing his muscles too often except the Wickster freezes when a
> pocket keylight shines on his role in past Ethics Committee dealings.
> Put Deer in a headlight, and his reputation is up in flames -- like
> Dracula in the daytime.


A very minor point regarding this *typical* ad
hominem rant by ratpacker Parr:

Is it not true that Dracula, like all vampires, does
not "in fact" go up in flames, but rather, when
exposed to the light of the sun, he turns to dust?

Perhaps I'm getting behind on this, having missed
the latest Hollywood fad, but I believe flaming up is
what happens to demons in such TV series as
Charmed. Going up in flames might well describe
what happens whenever one of the Evans ratpackers
attempts to grapple with logic, as here, when Mr.
Parr attempts to craft a diversion by ad hominizing
a critic of Mr. Sloan; we get the old, reliable, two-
wrongs-make-a-right debacle in math and logic--
a debacle which is hallmark of the Evans ratpack.

In my humble opinion, these guys really need to
hire a trained professional (ad hominist)... .


-- help bot


 
Date: 23 Dec 2008 12:25:42
From: help bot
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 20, 8:09=A0pm, Dave <f...@coo.com > wrote:
> samsloan wrote:
> > How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> > almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

> I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
> chess politics.

> Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
> rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
> much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
> rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.
>
> If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
> would you be kind enough to explain why?


I think it is obvious that certain posters in rgc are either
deliberately crossposting, or else they simply lack the
intelligence to determine which groups are appropriate
and which ones aren't. In the case of Mr. Sloan, we
know that he is /desperate for attention/, so there is no
need to wonder how his intellect could have deteriorated
to such a degree as this (although there is definitely
something amiss in that regard as well).

Somebody ought to create a bot which can fix this
problem, sans any personal bias whatever-- a 100%
objective bot, whose job it is to "zap" crossposts from
inappropriate groups. It can't be all that hard; after all,
in the movie Logan' Run they had a bot which froze fish
and another bot which did cosmetic makeovers.


-- help bot



 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 19:39:37
From: parrthenon@cs.com
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
MR. ETHICS IS BACK

>Mr. William Deer is back, attacking me as usual, after an entire year
during which he refused to entertain an ethics complaint against Susan
Polgar and Paul Truong..

<Mr. Sloan is a narcissistic attention whore who believes that
cross-posting is a sacrament. > -- Wick Deer

"Mr. Ethics," attorney Wick Deer, has returned to rgcp. This guy is
a real beaut.

One would argue that the Wickster accusing Sam Sloan of
narcissism is the equivalent of Mr. Atlas accusing a 90-pound weakling
of flexing his muscles too often except the Wickster freezes when a
pocket keylight shines on his role in past Ethics Committee dealings.
Put Deer in a headlight, and his reputation is up in flames -- like
Dracula in the daytime.

Welcome back, Mr. Ethics.

Yours, Larry Parr





samsloan wrote:
> On Dec 20, 10:25?pm, Wick <Wick.D...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 20, 7:09?pm, Dave <f...@coo.com> wrote:
> >
> > > samsloan wrote:
> > > > How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> > > > almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?
> >
> > > I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
> > > chess politics.
> >
> > > Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
> > > rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
> > > much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
> > > rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.
> >
> > > If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
> > > would you be kind enough to explain why?
> >
> > Because Mr. Sloan is a narcissistic attention whore who believes that
> > cross-posting is a sacrament.
>
> Mr. William Deer is back, attacking me as usual, after an entire year
> during which he refused to entertain an ethics complaint against Susan
> Polgar and Paul Truong.
>
> Sam Sloan


 
Date: 20 Dec 2008 21:06:09
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 20, 10:25=A0pm, Wick <Wick.D...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Dec 20, 7:09=A0pm, Dave <f...@coo.com> wrote:
>
> > samsloan wrote:
> > > How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> > > almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?
>
> > I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
> > chess politics.
>
> > Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
> > rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it to=
o
> > much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
> > rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.
>
> > If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
> > would you be kind enough to explain why?
>
> Because Mr. Sloan is a narcissistic attention whore who believes that
> cross-posting is a sacrament.

Mr. William Deer is back, attacking me as usual, after an entire year
during which he refused to entertain an ethics complaint against Susan
Polgar and Paul Truong.

Sam Sloan


  
Date: 21 Dec 2008 08:41:24
From: Dave
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
samsloan wrote:
> On Dec 20, 10:25 pm, Wick <Wick.D...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 20, 7:09 pm, Dave <f...@coo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> samsloan wrote:
>>>> How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
>>>> almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?
>>> I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
>>> chess politics.
>>> Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
>>> rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
>>> much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
>>> rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.
>>> If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
>>> would you be kind enough to explain why?
>> Because Mr. Sloan is a narcissistic attention whore who believes that
>> cross-posting is a sacrament.
>
> Mr. William Deer is back, attacking me as usual, after an entire year
> during which he refused to entertain an ethics complaint against Susan
> Polgar and Paul Truong.
>
> Sam Sloan

And you refuse to entertain a discussion about the merits of posting
your chess politics to rec.games.chess.computer. So this is a case of
the pot calling the kettle black.

Once again, can you tell me why you post this sort of material to
rec.games.chess.computer?


 
Date: 20 Dec 2008 19:25:06
From: Wick
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 20, 7:09=A0pm, Dave <f...@coo.com > wrote:
> samsloan wrote:
> > How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> > almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?
>
> I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
> chess politics.
>
> Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
> rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
> much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
> rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.
>
> If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
> would you be kind enough to explain why?

Because Mr. Sloan is a narcissistic attention whore who believes that
cross-posting
is a sacrament.


 
Date: 21 Dec 2008 01:09:46
From: Dave
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
samsloan wrote:
> How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?

I do not read rec.games.chess.politics, since I am not interested in
chess politics.

Unfortunatly however you keep posting political things on
rec.games.chess.computer. Why the hell do you keep doing this? Is it too
much to ask for you to keep your chess politics off of
rec.games.chess.computer? Your post has nothing to do with computers.

If you feel such messages are appropiate on rec.games.chess.computer,
would you be kind enough to explain why?


 
Date: 19 Dec 2008 03:09:31
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
Path: g2news2.google.com!news3.google.com!feeder.news-service.com!
newsfeed.freenet.de!news2.euro.net!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!
newsfeed6.news.xs4all.nl!newsfeed5.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!
news.wiretrip.org!news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x5!mail2news-
x4!mail2news-x3!mail2news-x2!mail2news
Subject: AW: All Quiet on RGCP
From: "John Doe 6" <mikenos...@beckemeier.com >
X-No-Archive: YES
References: <e397e447-
a60f-46ab-8b79-018e8219b3fe@e1g2000pra.googlegroups.com >
Newsgroups:
rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
Message-ID: <ad03ec759ed2ff694f68053d4002ce33@pseudo.borked.net >
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:28:59 -0700 (MST)
Mail-To-News-Contact: ab...@dizum.com
Organization: mail2n...@dizum.com

samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com > wrote on Dec 18 2008...
> the closing down of Susan Polgar's website chessdiscussion

The website is not closed down. There was a HDD failure which
means that most of the past information were lost. Most surely
chessdiscussion.com will be running soon, can be by Christmas.
For operational reasons, the domain is re-registered in a S.E.
Asian nation which does not support or comfort pedophiles.

> This tends to prove that all these myriad of fakes were

(you Mr. Sloan and your supporters?)

> the Feds are moving in

archived


 
Date: 19 Dec 2008 01:28:59
From: John Doe 6
Subject: AW: All Quiet on RGCP
samsloan <samhsloan@gmail.com > wrote on Dec 18 2008...
> the closing down of Susan Polgar's website chessdiscussion

The website is not closed down. There was a HDD failure which
means that most of the past information were lost. Most surely
chessdiscussion.com will be running soon, can be by Christmas.
For operational reasons, the domain is re-registered in a S.E.
Asian nation which does not support or comfort pedophiles.

> This tends to prove that all these myriad of fakes were

(you Mr. Sloan and your supporters?)

> the Feds are moving in

At last. A poor infant S_____ Kimura-Sloan will be saved from
the gravest peril she is in. So many complaints were filed the
authorities had eventually to do something. When the 4/5 years
old tries to kill herself on a road by running away from the
so-call 'father', it is only a desparate cry for Help. Reason
being not merely she was transported LEASHED to a courtroom by
the 'father', but because of far more low despicable actions.
How many children you've involved this far, Mr. Sloan? Why are
you publicly called the 'child-molester' by Mr. William Brock?
Do you still hide near the bathroom doors, peeping like here?
MR. VLADIMIR CADET, court-assigned to protect minor's interest,
said on 10/5/2005 before Judge D.S.Wong at the Family Court of
the State of New York (Queens County, NYC) (Docket V11657/05,
the case of Rankoth v Sloan:
"Yes, Judge. I did have an opportunity to speak with my client (Anusha
Rankoth). She denied all of the allegations in Mr. Sloan's custody
petition alleging drug use in the home. She indicated there is no
problem in the home. She also indicated she wanted no contact with her
father. I asked her why. She expressed to me concerns that her older
sibling had told her when she was younger, Mr. Sloan would often walk
into the bathroom when she was bathing, just open the door."
(extract from true and accurate transcript certified by Stephen Gendel
the official Court's reporter)

> possibly even to arrest them

No one will arrest this 'wife'/victim. Only Mr. Sloan. KK is
not guilty of an indictable offense. Her highly, extremely bad
judgement in having an involvement with Mr. Sloan is no offense
but endangerment of her infant by permitting it to be left with
Mr. Sloan alone can be evidence she is unfit to have custody.
Mr. Sloan requires not just court-sanctioned sterilization but
even chemical castration is inadequate. It must be the full
physical castration, not as yet a judicial possibility but in
the future who knows.

> Nobody seems to know where they are right now.

I disagree with you, sorry. I do know. We all do know.
Any case that appears in court involving Mr. Sloan or the USCF
as a plaintiff will face Mrs. Passion D______ as a witness of
the bestialities of Mr. Sloan. Yes Mr. Sloan. We found her in
Texas. You know her by a former surname, J_______.
The conduct of Mr. Sloan before during and after his short stay
on the EB will be made into the centerpiece of all lawsuit. It
was the extreme provocation given to the victims and supporters
by this man that lies behind every alleged event.
Mr. Hough should consider whether any small matter which could
be settled in five minutes between reasonable persons is worth
sacrificing his reputation for ever, to be embarrassed by the
linking to Mr. Sloan and to enabling a victory for Mr. Sloan.
Some of Mr. Sloan's enablers are almost as bad as he is, I do
not have to name names. But we viewed Mr. Hough as being of a
different caliber. What a shame he cannot see how surely he is
destroying himself by allowing these nonsenses to continue in
his name. Many more things will come out in time.
After all dust has settled our side will be seen as the one who
stood against the depravity and danger to children and the USCF
and Mr. Sloan's associates as the ones who allowed it or those
who encouraged it. We can never budge on our principles even
for a billion dollars or a million wild attacks by the corrupt
parties. What will be remembered is who supported Mr. Sloan
and who supported chess, justice and most importantly the kids.



 
Date: 18 Dec 2008 08:14:34
From: None
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 17, 11:18=A0pm, Matt Nemmers <qcch...@mchsi.com > wrote:
> On Dec 17, 7:24=A0pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> > almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?
>
> > So far since last midnight there have been only five postings today,
> > whereas normally there have been several hundred.
>
> > This quietness on rgcp coincides with the closing down of Susan
> > Polgar's website chessdiscussion.com which also happened three days
> > ago.
>
> > What is especially noteworthy is that all of the fake personalities
> > have vanished at the same time. There have been no more "Fake Sam
> > Sloan"s, no Nomen Nosisco, no frog, for the last three days. They are
> > all gone. Everybody still posting is a known real person.
>
> > This tends to prove that all these myriad of fakes were all the same
> > person or small group of people, namely Paul Truong, Susan Polgar and
> > Gregory Alexander.
>
> > I have also heard from several different sources that the Feds are
> > moving in on them, possibly even to arrest them. Nobody seems to know
> > where they are right now.
>
> > Sam Sloan
>
> It's quiet because the RGCP cesspool is dying a slow, painful death.
> And deservedly so.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

As long as Shit-for-Brains Sloan is alive RGCP will suffer on.


 
Date: 17 Dec 2008 20:18:34
From: Matt Nemmers
Subject: Re: All Quiet on RGCP
On Dec 17, 7:24=A0pm, samsloan <samhsl...@gmail.com > wrote:
> How many have noticed that for the last three days there has been
> almost complete silence on rec.games.chess.politics ?
>
> So far since last midnight there have been only five postings today,
> whereas normally there have been several hundred.
>
> This quietness on rgcp coincides with the closing down of Susan
> Polgar's website chessdiscussion.com which also happened three days
> ago.
>
> What is especially noteworthy is that all of the fake personalities
> have vanished at the same time. There have been no more "Fake Sam
> Sloan"s, no Nomen Nosisco, no frog, for the last three days. They are
> all gone. Everybody still posting is a known real person.
>
> This tends to prove that all these myriad of fakes were all the same
> person or small group of people, namely Paul Truong, Susan Polgar and
> Gregory Alexander.
>
> I have also heard from several different sources that the Feds are
> moving in on them, possibly even to arrest them. Nobody seems to know
> where they are right now.
>
> Sam Sloan

It's quiet because the RGCP cesspool is dying a slow, painful death.
And deservedly so.