Main
Date: 22 Apr 2007 21:00:49
From: Antonio Torrecillas
Subject: RGCA www.ChessWorld.net Tournament number #7
Last update show 4 games finished all them played by grandpotzer,

any update?





 
Date: 22 Apr 2007 21:32:50
From: Inconnux
Subject: Re: RGCA www.ChessWorld.net Tournament number #7

"Antonio Torrecillas" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Last update show 4 games finished all them played by grandpotzer,
>
> any update?
>
http://www.chessworld.net/chessclubs/tournament_knockout_view.asp?userid=&tournamentID=70445




  
Date: 23 Apr 2007 21:57:01
From: Antonio Torrecillas
Subject: Re: RGCA www.ChessWorld.net Tournament number #7
En/na Inconnux ha escrit:
> "Antonio Torrecillas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>Last update show 4 games finished all them played by grandpotzer,
>>any update?
> http://www.chessworld.net/chessclubs/tournament_knockout_view.asp?userid=&tournamentID=70445

I can't see the games

I always have the message:
"Gain full access! Become a Full Member right now!"

And is this the initial tournament or a second edition?

thanks
AT



   
Date: 24 Apr 2007 02:02:39
From: Inconnux
Subject: Re: RGCA www.ChessWorld.net Tournament number #7

"Antonio Torrecillas" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> En/na Inconnux ha escrit:
>> "Antonio Torrecillas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>>Last update show 4 games finished all them played by grandpotzer,
>>>any update?
>> http://www.chessworld.net/chessclubs/tournament_knockout_view.asp?userid=&tournamentID=70445
>
> I can't see the games
>
> I always have the message:
> "Gain full access! Become a Full Member right now!"
>
> And is this the initial tournament or a second edition?
>
> thanks
> AT
>

This is the 8 player knockout tourny second round

[Event "www.ChessWorld.net server game"]
[Site "www.ChessWorld.net "]
[Date "2007.3.24"]
[Round "NA"]
[White "Mondoman36"]
[Black "ranaground"]
[Result "*"]
[Termination "in progress"]
[Mode "ICS"]
[DateLastMove "2007.4.23"]
[Board "3541830"]

1.f4 d5 2.Nf3 g6 3.e3 Bg7 4.Nc3 Nf6 5.b3 O-O 6.Bb2 c5 7.Be2 Nc6 8.O-O d4
9.exd4 cxd4 10.Nb5 *

[Event "www.ChessWorld.net server game"]
[Site "www.ChessWorld.net "]
[Date "2007.3.24"]
[Round "NA"]
[White "GrandPotzer"]
[Black "plumbob"]
[Result "1-0"]
[Termination "Black resigned"]
[WhiteElo "2072"]
[BlackElo "2020"]
[Mode "ICS"]
[DateLastMove "2007.3.25"]
[ECO "A29"]
[Board "3541831"]

1.c4 e5 2.Nc3 Nf6 3.Nf3 Nc6 4.g3 b6 5.Bg2 Rb8 6.O-O Bb7 7.d3 Bd6 8.Bg5 Be7
9.a3 O-O 10.b4 a6 11.b5 axb5 12.cxb5 Nd4 13.Nxe5 Bxg2 14.Kxg2 d6 15.Nc6 Nxc6
16.bxc6 d5 17.Nb5 Ng4 18.Bf4 Bd6 19.Bxd6 cxd6 20.c7 Qd7 21.cxb8=Q Rxb8
22.Nd4 Re8 23.Qb3 Qb7 24.Rfc1 Nf6 25.Rc6 h5 26.Qxb6 Qxb6 27.Rxb6 Rd8 28.a4
g5 29.a5 {Black resigned} 1-0