Main
Date: 07 Nov 2008 10:48:10
From: samsloan
Subject: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
Polgar watchers know that Susan Polgar is constantly on the move,
going from one place to another, and everywhere she goes she posts a
picture of herself on her blogspot at http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com

However, ever since the USCF filed a complaint against her last week
in San Francisco Superior Court, accusing her of violating three
criminal statutes, Susan Polgar has been hard to find. On November 4,
2008, The New York Times reported that Susan is out of the country and
could not be reached.

I have found out that a few days ago, Susan Polgar removed her two
children from public school in Lubbock Texas. Nobody knows where Susan
and the children are now.

Yesterday, Susan posted a picture of herself, Larry Kaufman and David
Levy on her blogspot, with an article about how Larry Kaufman is
currently in first place in the World Seniors Championship now taking
place in Germany.

http://www.seniorenschach.de/

However, an examination of that photo shows that it was taken one year
ago in Mexico City and is not a current photo.

It is known that the USCF's attorney is trying to have her arrested.
If Susan has vamoosed, what about her job at Texas Tech University?
She and Truong have been claiming that Truong is to be the Press
Secretary at the World Chess Olympiad in Dresden, Germany, November
12-25, 2008. What about that? Will Susan be there?

My advice to Susan would be to stop trying to take over the USCF. If
she would just resign from the board and go back to being an
inveterate self-promoter, she would no longer be a threat and there
would no longer be reason to try to put her in jail.

Sam Sloan




 
Date: 19 Nov 2008 19:29:09
From: help bot
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 19, 2:08=A0pm, Roy <[email protected] > wrote:

> You obviously haven't been reading the threads about Obama's birth
> certificate.

You're right about that (blind luck, I expect).


> Arnold Swarzennegger is not eligible to be President of the US. =A0He was
> born in Austria and didn't become a US citizen until 1983.

Hmm... maybe this is why I mentioned the law
change above. Like I said before, some folks
just don't know how to work the system.

Looked at another way, if we can endure
crooks, politicians, lawyers (sorry about the
redundancies) and imbeciles, what possible
harm can there be in allowing an Austrian-
born former "Mr. Olympia" to have a go at it?
If he somehow manages to muck things
up terribly in just four years, we can nix him
and we still come out well ahead of such
debacles as the eight-year disaster of GB.

In addition, think about the image we
project to the world. Do you really want all
those people in other countries to look at
the American president on TV and wonder,
is that the best they've got? We don't want
their sympathy; we want respect.


-- help bot







 
Date: 19 Nov 2008 00:55:31
From: help bot
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 18, 5:41=A0pm, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:

> In case you think that Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander are charged
> with minor offenses that only carry a five year sentence, consider the
> following:
>
> They are charged with breaking into Randy Hough's email address 111
> times.
>
> That is naturally 5 years for each offense, which comes to 555 years.
>
> However, each break-in violates three criminal statutes. That makes it
> 1665 years in prison that they will each have to serve.
>
> Just about the time that Susan has served her sentence of 1665 years,
> it will be time to start serving her sentences for posting "Fake Sam
> Sloan" messages. At there were at least 2464 such messages, that means
> that she will have to serve 12320 years in Sing Sing.
>
> However, Gregory Alexander will probably not have to serve the 12320
> years. All he will have to serve is the 1665 years.
>
> However, Paul Truong will have to serve the 12320 years.
>
> Now, the reason that Susan Polgar will have to serve 1665 years plus
> 12320 years in prison will be that she believed Gregory Alexander when
> he told her that it is impossible to prove 100% that he and her broke
> into Randy Hough's email account or that she and Truong posted the
> "Fake Sam Sloan" messages. However, it is not necesary to prove 100%
> that the person is guilty. It is only necessary to prove "beyond
> reasonable doubt" which might be 99% or possibly even less.
>
> Since ignorance of the law is, of course, an excuse, perhaps the judge
> will feel some sympathy for her and reduce her sentence to say only
> one thousand years. However, Truong will have to serve the full 12320
> years and Gregory Alexander will have to serve the full 1665 years
> especially since Gregory Alexander always went to great lengths to
> explain to us that he was this great computer and Internet expert.
>
> I must say that it could not happen to nicer people.


You obviously do not understand how our system
works.

Here in the USA, all SP or GA would have to do
is for either of them to run for president in 2012.
Once elected, she (I'm going to use SP as the
example, to keep this simple) simply tells her
vice president, Arnold Swarzennegger, to give
the two of them a full pardon after she is
impeached and resigns her office. This he will
do in exchange for the small modification to the
law preventing non native-born Americans from
becoming president.

To see how this sort of thing works in practice,
one need look no further back than the case of
Tricky Dick Nixon and his V.P., Gerald Ford. In
that case, there was some backlash in that GF
was unable to win the next election, but that is
beside the point; the point is that the system
works, in that some elitist crooks are effectively
above the law. So all this talk of thousand-
year sentences is just nonsense; Mr. Sloan is
thinking in terms that apply to the common
folk, who don't know how to work the system
to their own advantage.


-- help bot





  
Date: 19 Nov 2008 11:08:42
From: Roy
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
help bot wrote:
> ...
>
>
> You obviously do not understand how our system
> works.
>
> Here in the USA, all SP or GA would have to do
> is for either of them to run for president in 2012.
> Once elected, she (I'm going to use SP as the
> example, to keep this simple) simply tells her
> vice president, Arnold Swarzennegger, to give
> the two of them a full pardon after she is
> impeached and resigns her office. This he will
> do in exchange for the small modification to the
> law preventing non native-born Americans from
> becoming president.
>
> ...

You obviously haven't been reading the threads about Obama's birth
certificate.

Arnold Swarzennegger is not eligible to be President of the US. He was
born in Austria and didn't become a US citizen until 1983.




 
Date: 18 Nov 2008 14:41:42
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
In case you think that Susan Polgar and Gregory Alexander are charged
with minor offenses that only carry a five year sentence, consider the
following:

They are charged with breaking into Randy Hough's email address 111
times.

That is naturally 5 years for each offense, which comes to 555 years.

However, each break-in violates three criminal statutes. That makes it
1665 years in prison that they will each have to serve.

Just about the time that Susan has served her sentence of 1665 years,
it will be time to start serving her sentences for posting "Fake Sam
Sloan" messages. At there were at least 2464 such messages, that means
that she will have to serve 12320 years in Sing Sing.

However, Gregory Alexander will probably not have to serve the 12320
years. All he will have to serve is the 1665 years.

However, Paul Truong will have to serve the 12320 years.

Now, the reason that Susan Polgar will have to serve 1665 years plus
12320 years in prison will be that she believed Gregory Alexander when
he told her that it is impossible to prove 100% that he and her broke
into Randy Hough's email account or that she and Truong posted the
"Fake Sam Sloan" messages. However, it is not necesary to prove 100%
that the person is guilty. It is only necessary to prove "beyond
reasonable doubt" which might be 99% or possibly even less.

Since ignorance of the law is, of course, an excuse, perhaps the judge
will feel some sympathy for her and reduce her sentence to say only
one thousand years. However, Truong will have to serve the full 12320
years and Gregory Alexander will have to serve the full 1665 years
especially since Gregory Alexander always went to great lengths to
explain to us that he was this great computer and Internet expert.

I must say that it could not happen to nicer people.

Sam Sloan


  
Date: 19 Nov 2008 10:27:34
From: foad
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?

"samsloan" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]oups.com...

> Since ignorance of the law is, of course, an excuse

Fans of irony take note.



 
Date: 09 Nov 2008 07:09:28
From: thumbody
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
zdrakec wrote:
.
> > > Mr. Sloan has never deemed to notice that 'orientation' either.
> >
> > > Phil Innes
> >
> > Sadly, it seems that Innes is back.
>
> Even more sadly, it seems that you are not yet gone forever.

But despairingly, & with the utmost sadness & greatest feelings of
abject misery, discomfiture & disconsolation..

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-60942.html..


 
Date: 08 Nov 2008 10:15:19
From: The Historian
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 8, 11:40=A0am, "B. Lafferty" <[email protected] > wrote:
> The Historian wrote:
> > On Nov 8, 10:34 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Your habit is merely to whine and demand, as if you deserved anything
> >> short of impalement.
>
> > The irony of this statement coming from Phil Innes is almost beyond
> > belief. It's like the Atlantic Ocean accusing Lake Champlain of being
> > full of water.
>
> What I'd like to know is how her ex-husband learned that his kids had
> been taken out of the Lubbock school system, as opposed to being taken
> to Dresden for a couple of weeks for a combination holiday/business trip
> by Sue and Hoainhan. =A0Was he contacted by the Lubbock School System to
> tell him, as an interested party/parent, that the kids had been withdrawn=
?
>
> If you can answer this, Sam, I'm certain Phil can.

Well, if there's any expert on child abduction on the newsgroup, it's
Sam Sloan.


 
Date: 08 Nov 2008 07:55:15
From: The Historian
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 8, 10:34=A0am, "[email protected]" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Your habit is merely to whine and demand, as if you deserved anything
> short of impalement.

The irony of this statement coming from Phil Innes is almost beyond
belief. It's like the Atlantic Ocean accusing Lake Champlain of being
full of water.


  
Date: 08 Nov 2008 16:40:01
From: B. Lafferty
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
The Historian wrote:
> On Nov 8, 10:34 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Your habit is merely to whine and demand, as if you deserved anything
>> short of impalement.
>
> The irony of this statement coming from Phil Innes is almost beyond
> belief. It's like the Atlantic Ocean accusing Lake Champlain of being
> full of water.

What I'd like to know is how her ex-husband learned that his kids had
been taken out of the Lubbock school system, as opposed to being taken
to Dresden for a couple of weeks for a combination holiday/business trip
by Sue and Hoainhan. Was he contacted by the Lubbock School System to
tell him, as an interested party/parent, that the kids had been withdrawn?

If you can answer this, Sam, I'm certain Phil can.


 
Date: 08 Nov 2008 07:34:55
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?

> You were the one who knew that Polgar's April 1 posting that she had
> resigned from the board was a joke. Apparently you are her front-man.
>
> In that case, tell us where Susan is, if you know.
>
> You do not have to tell us exactly where she is. Just generally, such
> as, is she in Texas, Germany, Mexico or wherever.
>
> Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Laugh - it was 'my posting' which was heavily signalled as a joke -
old castles, nuns... and while its true we consulted on the basis of
the joke [April 1st! cummon!] rejecting among others, the Mormon
Truong marrying all 3 Polgar sisters, the ultra secret "Polgar Island"
in the Caribean, and even the real whereabouts of Fischer, ... [Polgar
Island]

Anyway... who is 'us' to be told of the real whereabouts of other
people? Why feed your obsession, which you do not admit extends to
10,000 messages? Of what possible public interest is it, and for
yourself, what psychological reinforcement would it be to accommodate
your own vicarious habit of living this person's life, instead of as I
do here, suggest you get a life of your own so that you can then stand
on your own feet - instead of standing on others' feet.

Your habit is merely to whine and demand, as if you deserved anything
short of impalement. Why you should conduct yourself this way in
public in preference to acting like an adult is your business- if you
insist on making it everybody's business, then you may find yourself
grounded by real adults, sonny.

Phil Innes


 
Date: 08 Nov 2008 07:03:08
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 8, 9:54=A0am, "[email protected]" <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Nov 7, 11:47=A0pm, zdrakec <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Nov 7, 5:28=A0pm, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 7, 5:56=A0pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrot=
e:
>
> > > > I think not. What he has to say about progressing chess in the USA =
is
> > > > obscured by his own orientation and fixations, and post-election, l=
et
> > > > that be the issue regarding Mr. Sloan himself. Otherwise he does no=
t
> > > > sufficiently differentiate himself from a McCarthy.
>
> > > > Mr. Sloan has never deemed to notice that 'orientation' either.
>
> > > > Phil Innes
>
> > > Sadly, it seems that Innes is back.
>
> > Even more sadly, it seems that you are not yet gone forever.
>
> Is it so sad to resent an obsessed poster of 10,000 messages who does
> not admit he is obsessed, but who thinks the Polgar children are fair
> game to mention?
>
> Too bad we don't subscribe to the same standards, and also too bad you
> don't even like the idea of standards - but you should be clear, mine
> is no minority view in the USA. Juvenile fascinations, even if penned
> by 60 year olds, are not comedy items for parents these days. If you
> thought different try to get a few parents here to agree with you
> about what should be fair game about their own children - should they
> be mentioned merely because other people don't like parent's opinion?
>
> If you don't choose to look at the issue, that is up to you. But if
> you don't then pul-eeeze restrain your commentary on those who do care
> for kids, their own and other's kids.
>
> Phil Innes

You were the one who knew that Polgar's April 1 posting that she had
resigned from the board was a joke. Apparently you are her front-man.

In that case, tell us where Susan is, if you know.

You do not have to tell us exactly where she is. Just generally, such
as, is she in Texas, Germany, Mexico or wherever.

Sam Sloan


 
Date: 08 Nov 2008 06:54:50
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 7, 11:47=A0pm, zdrakec <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Nov 7, 5:28=A0pm, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 7, 5:56=A0pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > I think not. What he has to say about progressing chess in the USA is
> > > obscured by his own orientation and fixations, and post-election, let
> > > that be the issue regarding Mr. Sloan himself. Otherwise he does not
> > > sufficiently differentiate himself from a McCarthy.
>
> > > Mr. Sloan has never deemed to notice that 'orientation' either.
>
> > > Phil Innes
>
> > Sadly, it seems that Innes is back.
>
> Even more sadly, it seems that you are not yet gone forever.

Is it so sad to resent an obsessed poster of 10,000 messages who does
not admit he is obsessed, but who thinks the Polgar children are fair
game to mention?

Too bad we don't subscribe to the same standards, and also too bad you
don't even like the idea of standards - but you should be clear, mine
is no minority view in the USA. Juvenile fascinations, even if penned
by 60 year olds, are not comedy items for parents these days. If you
thought different try to get a few parents here to agree with you
about what should be fair game about their own children - should they
be mentioned merely because other people don't like parent's opinion?

If you don't choose to look at the issue, that is up to you. But if
you don't then pul-eeeze restrain your commentary on those who do care
for kids, their own and other's kids.

Phil Innes


 
Date: 07 Nov 2008 20:47:14
From: zdrakec
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 7, 5:28=A0pm, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Nov 7, 5:56=A0pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I think not. What he has to say about progressing chess in the USA is
> > obscured by his own orientation and fixations, and post-election, let
> > that be the issue regarding Mr. Sloan himself. Otherwise he does not
> > sufficiently differentiate himself from a McCarthy.
>
> > Mr. Sloan has never deemed to notice that 'orientation' either.
>
> > Phil Innes
>
> Sadly, it seems that Innes is back.

Even more sadly, it seems that you are not yet gone forever.


 
Date: 07 Nov 2008 15:28:50
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 7, 5:56=A0pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected] > wrote:

> I think not. What he has to say about progressing chess in the USA is
> obscured by his own orientation and fixations, and post-election, let
> that be the issue regarding Mr. Sloan himself. Otherwise he does not
> sufficiently differentiate himself from a McCarthy.
>
> Mr. Sloan has never deemed to notice that 'orientation' either.
>
> Phil Innes

Sadly, it seems that Innes is back.


 
Date: 07 Nov 2008 14:56:35
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Has Susan Polgar Fled the Country?
On Nov 7, 1:48=A0pm, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:
> Polgar watchers know that Susan Polgar is constantly on the move,
> going from one place to another, and everywhere she goes she posts a
> picture of herself on her blogspot athttp://susanpolgar.blogspot.com
>
> However, ever since the USCF filed a complaint against her last week
> in San Francisco Superior Court, accusing her of violating three
> criminal statutes, Susan Polgar has been hard to find. On November 4,
> 2008, The New York Times reported that Susan is out of the country and
> could not be reached.
>
> I have found out that a few days ago, Susan Polgar removed her two
> children from public school in Lubbock Texas. Nobody knows where Susan
> and the children are now.

Says Sam Sloan who denied to me that 10,000 postings about Susan
Polgar constitutes obsession.

Here Mr. Sloan openly speculates in pubnlic not just about his non-
obsession, but about her children too. This in his mind has become
public business. How odd that Mr. Sloan himself avoids the public
business question of if he thinks that people involved in Scholastic
chess should as minimum pass a high-school background check.

That is a question that Mr. Sloan has not noticed for several years.
Shall we continue to notice Mr. Sloan for several years?

I think not. What he has to say about progressing chess in the USA is
obscured by his own orientation and fixations, and post-election, let
that be the issue regarding Mr. Sloan himself. Otherwise he does not
sufficiently differentiate himself from a McCarthy.

Mr. Sloan has never deemed to notice that 'orientation' either.

Phil Innes

> Yesterday, Susan posted a picture of herself, Larry Kaufman and David
> Levy on her blogspot, with an article about how Larry Kaufman is
> currently in first place in the World Seniors Championship now taking
> place in Germany.
>
> http://www.seniorenschach.de/
>
> However, an examination of that photo shows that it was taken one year
> ago in Mexico City and is not a current photo.
>
> It is known that the USCF's attorney is trying to have her arrested.
> If Susan has vamoosed, what about her job at Texas Tech University?
> She and Truong have been claiming that Truong is to be the Press
> Secretary at the World Chess Olympiad in Dresden, Germany, November
> 12-25, 2008. What about that? Will Susan be there?
>
> My advice to Susan would be to stop trying to take over the USCF. If
> she would just resign from the board and go back to being an
> inveterate self-promoter, she would no longer be a threat and there
> would no longer be reason to try to put her in jail.
>
> Sam Sloan