Main
Date: 22 May 2008 08:25:40
From: Duncan Oxley
Subject: Marcus Roberts to be deposed (re October 8)
Marcus, you will soon be explaining these to the Judge. Be prepared for
his questions. Don't be intimidated by O'Laugherty, he's no Judge.

Those responsible for driving me to what I did may watch their backs as
much as they wish, but it won't postpone the time of reckoning. Not even
one second.

--Duncan

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected] >
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Sent: Sunday 7 Oct 2007 12:59 -0700
Subject: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself

Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
I understand why Sam Sloan faked himself. After all, it must be annoying.
<snipage >
going around suing people for doing something he is doing (fake posting
himself) must be stopped. Sloan can't continue to represent himself...
Marcus Roberts

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected] >
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Sent: Sunday 7 Oct 2007 14:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
<snipage >
I was phyiscally present in Cherry Hill, NJ and gave Sloan information
that was later used in threats against me personally, less than 4
hours after speaking with Mr. Sam Sloan. It appears to me that Mr. Sam
Sloan has been up to some pretty rotten deeds himself.
<snipage >
all people can do is make up fake identities and pretend they are real
people, who they, in fact, are not. Sloan has his menatal issues, but
the fact still exists that there is more than one fake poster.
Medication, Odessa Chess, will not change the fact that Sloan is
MAKINNG THREATS on the usenet in a fake name. The same federal court
that has filed an action in can punsih him for this conduct....
<snipage >
Marcus Roberts

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected] >
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Sent: Sun 7 Oct 2007 18:40 -0700
Subject: Re: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
<snipage >
Sloan had knowledge on August 1, 2007 at about 8:00 PM that was put on
the USENET in 6 hours.
Sloan either by mouth or keyboard, made threats on the internet. Now,
he might have told another person a rumor - who passed that along, but
Sloan is a suspect in the chain of the informatinon.
I can prove that, based on Sloan's on postings.
Marcus

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected] >
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Sent: Mon 8 Oct 2007 15:15 -0700
Subject: Re: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
<snipage >
Sam,
THREATS APPEARED about 1:00 AM August 2 on this forum. Either you
called somebody, told a rumor, picked up a telephone. Three people
knew I had left. Winston was asleep (call him and ask him). Nobody
else knew I had left but you, Winston, and Parr. Then, within a few
hours, threats were made (saying I had run away).
<snipage >
Sam, this isn't a fucking conspiracy. Winston was ASLEEP. Parr was
telling me to GO BACK to the MEETING from Malaysia. You aren't telling
the entire truth.
TELL THE TRUTH, or you will be BURNED.
Marcus Roberts





 
Date: 22 May 2008 03:27:36
From:
Subject: Re: Marcus Roberts to be deposed (re October 8)
On May 22, 3:25=A0am, "Duncan Oxley" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Marcus, you will soon be explaining these to the Judge. Be prepared for
> his questions. Don't be intimidated by O'Laugherty, he's no Judge.
>
> Those responsible for driving me to what I did may watch their backs as
> much as they wish, but it won't postpone the time of reckoning. Not even
> one second.
>
> --Duncan
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <[email protected]>
>
> Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
> Sent: Sunday 7 Oct 2007 12:59 -0700
> Subject: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
>
> Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
> I understand why Sam Sloan faked himself. After all, it must be annoying.
> <snipage>
> going around suing people for doing something he is doing (fake posting
> himself) must be stopped. Sloan can't continue to represent himself...
> Marcus Roberts
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <[email protected]>
> Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
> Sent: Sunday 7 Oct 2007 14:57 -0700
> Subject: Re: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
> <snipage>
> I was phyiscally present in Cherry Hill, NJ and gave Sloan information
> that was later used in threats against me personally, less than 4
> hours after speaking with Mr. Sam Sloan. It appears to me that Mr. Sam
> Sloan has been up to some pretty rotten deeds himself.
> <snipage>
> all people can do is make up fake identities and pretend they are real
> people, who they, in fact, are not. Sloan has his menatal issues, but
> the fact still exists that there is more than one fake poster.
> Medication, Odessa Chess, will not change the fact that Sloan is
> MAKINNG THREATS on the usenet in a fake name. The same federal court
> that has filed an action in can punsih him for this conduct....
> <snipage>
> Marcus Roberts
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <[email protected]>
> Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
> Sent: Sun 7 Oct 2007 18:40 -0700
> Subject: Re: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
> <snipage>
> Sloan had knowledge on August 1, 2007 at about 8:00 PM that was put on
> the USENET in 6 hours.
> Sloan either by mouth or keyboard, made threats on the internet. Now,
> he might have told another person a rumor - who passed that along, but
> Sloan is a suspect in the chain of the informatinon.
> I can prove that, based on Sloan's on postings.
> Marcus
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <[email protected]>
> Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
> Sent: Mon 8 Oct 2007 15:15 -0700
> Subject: Re: Sloan admits GUILT, he has faked himself
> <snipage>
> Sam,
> THREATS APPEARED about 1:00 AM August 2 on this forum. Either you
> called somebody, told a rumor, picked up a telephone. Three people
> knew I had left. Winston was asleep (call him and ask him). Nobody
> else knew I had left but you, Winston, and Parr. Then, within a few
> hours, threats were made (saying I had run away).
> <snipage>
> Sam, this isn't a fucking conspiracy. Winston was ASLEEP. Parr was
> telling me to GO BACK to the MEETING from Malaysia. You aren't telling
> the entire truth.
> TELL THE TRUTH, or you will be BURNED.
> Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

I haven't been served, but I expect that a US Judge would quash the
deposition
due to diplomatic immunity. So, you won't get a deposition.The US
courts
are not likely to force me to answer questions when US diplomats
can be deposed in British courts.

You can, however, sue me in St Kitts and Nevis.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis, at Large


 
Date: 22 May 2008 01:45:38
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: Marcus Roberts to be deposed (re October 8)
This is a sick joke from an anonymous remailer. Duncan Oxley committed
suicide late last year. At the time of his suicide he was the sole
remaining good moderator on the USCF issues forum. Just before his
death, he expressed concerns about the threats he was receiving. He
was also concerned about demands he was receiving from members of the
board that he censor Sam Sloan and other posters to the USCF Issues
Forum. However, nobody knows if any of this contributed to his
decision to commit suicide.

Here is the full text of the above posting, which comes from
dizum.com, the anonymous remailer most frequently used by our
anonymous poster:

Path: g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!feeder3.cambrium.nl!
feeder1.cambrium.nl!feed.tweaknews.nl!news.wiretrip.org!news.dizum.com!
sewer-output!mail2news-x2!mail2news
Subject: Marcus Roberts to be deposed (re October 8)
From: "Duncan Oxley" <[email protected] >
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
X-Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3028
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.3028
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
X-HTTP: http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Impossible-People
Message-ID: <[email protected] >
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 08:25:40 +0000 (UTC)
Mail-To-News-Contact: [email protected]
Organization: [email protected]

Marcus, you will soon be explaining these to the Judge. Be prepared
for
his questions. Don't be intimidated by O'Laugherty, he's no Judge.

Those responsible for driving me to what I did may watch their backs
as
much as they wish, but it won't postpone the time of reckoning. Not
even
one second.

--Duncan


  
Date: 22 May 2008 20:59:02
From: Reno Rosalita
Subject: Re: Marcus Roberts to be deposed (re October 8)
On Thu, 22 May 2008 01:45:38 PDT, samsloan <[email protected] >
wrote in rec.games.chess.misc in news:<2392661f-ab19-4595-8226-
[email protected] >:

>Duncan Oxley committed suicide late last year.

Sure did.

>Just before his death, he expressed concerns about the threats
>he was receiving.

Sloani, you "forgot" to explain that many of these threats were
from or connected with the despicable lowlife Laffertini or you.
Why did you "forget" this?
The spamming by both of you of our forums drove Duncan to despair.

>He was also concerned about demands he was receiving from members
>of the board that he censor Sam Sloan and other posters

Yes, Laffertini and Sloani's actions had made Duncan's life a
living hell. Later, he checked out.

I can never forget the following message, where Duncan revealed
his deep disgust at the work of the Sloani. The reason I can never
forget it that I read the message seven weeks after my own passing.
Duncan viewed the prospect of Sloani getting reelected with horror.
Duncan still thinks so, but you'll have to take my word for it.

TK

Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:00:54 -0700
Path:
g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!sn-xt-sjc-04!sn-xt-sjc-11!sn-xt-sjc-09!
sn-post-sjc-01!supernews.com!corp.supernews.com!not-for-mail
Subject: Re: Mr. Sloan, please clean up your web site.
From: "Duncan Oxley" <[email protected] >
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Organization: Posted via Supernews, http://www.supernews.com
Message-ID: <[email protected] >
References: <[email protected] >
<[email protected] >
<[email protected] >
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
Lines: 22

"Louis Blair" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Rufus.Zee wrote (22 Aug 2006 10:17:05 -0700):
>
> 7 ... My membership has expired. I will not renew until
> 7 such time as Mr. Sloan is no longer an executive
> 7 board member. ...
>
> _
> Rejoining would enable Rufus to vote against Sam
> Sloan in 2007.
>

I think this is a point lost on a lot of those declining to rejoin
as a protest against Sam Sloan.

By not renewing they are actually helping Sloan win reelection.

--Duncan