Main
Date: 27 Nov 2008 02:58:52
From: samsloan
Subject: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started to
move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.

At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."

They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that is
with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl may
fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concerned.
No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.

I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.

I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.

Sam Sloan





 
Date: 02 Dec 2008 17:28:05
From: The Historian
Subject: Re: My tongue...
On Dec 2, 8:07=A0pm, [email protected] wrote:
...comcast ceased their network support
> for usenet.

How many complaints did they receive about you before they pulled the
plug?


 
Date: 02 Dec 2008 17:07:34
From:
Subject: Re: My tongue...
On Dec 2, 7:43=A0pm, The Historian <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Dec 2, 4:59=A0pm, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > Really? But this is not Sloan's style at all! His style is to play
> > victim about it. This is typically FSS material, and I analysed it to
> > minor extent...
>
> Very minor, as usual.
>
> BTW, folks, notice P Innes has changed his posting address yet again?
> Curious, isn't it?

Notice that My Bitch, who is thicker than 2 short planks, author of
the phase "old english is dead' requiring just 4 words of old english
to say so -- hasn't noticed that comcast ceased their network support
for usenet.

You too can get a Bitch here on usenet - just write your stuff out
straight and see who 'is attracted'.

My Bitch has been bitching me for about 5 years - he will stalk,
abuse others of similar opinion to mine - you find your own Bitch so
dumb as this character [incidentally, a virgin, a 450 pounder, rides a
bike, thinks it ain't funny] you got yo' braggin rights, bro.

But am saying my Brennan-Bitch is dumber'n yours, and I'm saying it
out loud, since my Bitch is also more down than Eyeore, dig?

Y'all beat that, you write in 'bout yo' net-Bitch.

An' yo bitch, yo go Bitch!

Phil Innes


 
Date: 02 Dec 2008 16:43:55
From: The Historian
Subject: Re: My tongue...
On Dec 2, 4:59=A0pm, [email protected] wrote:

> Really? But this is not Sloan's style at all! His style is to play
> victim about it. This is typically FSS material, and I analysed it to
> minor extent...

Very minor, as usual.

BTW, folks, notice P Innes has changed his posting address yet again?
Curious, isn't it?





 
Date: 02 Dec 2008 13:59:56
From:
Subject: Re: My tongue...
On Nov 27, 10:19=A0pm, billbrock <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Nov 27, 8:27=A0pm, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Nov 27, 7:56=A0pm, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 27, 10:09=A0am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > On Nov 27, 4:58=A0am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > > My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started =
to
> > > > > move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.
>
> > > > > At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."
>
> > > > > They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that=
is
> > > > > with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl=
may
> > > > > fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concer=
ned.
> > > > > No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.
>
> > > > > I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.
>
> > > > > I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.
>
> > > > > Sam Sloan
>
> > > > The above message is fake. I did not post it and I do not know who
> > > > did.
>
> > > > You can tell it is fake because it is posted from dizum.com ,
> > > > anonymous remailer often used by The Fake Sam Sloan. However, I am
> > > > quite certain that Mr. Truong did not post this, unless he had now
> > > > turned against his beloved wife (which is possible since we have no=
t
> > > > heard from him lately).
>
> > > > Path: g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!
> > > > border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-
> > > > online.de!t-online.de!newsfeed.freenet.de!news2.euro.net!
> > > > newsgate.cistron.nl!newsgate.news.xs4all.nl!194.109.133.84.MISMATCH=
!
> > > > newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed5.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!news.wiretrip.or=
g!
> > > > news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x5!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!
> > > > mail2news-x2!mail2news
> > > > Subject: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
> > > > From: samsloan <[email protected]>
> > > > Newsgroups:
> > > > rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.c=
hess.com puter,soc.culture.hungarian
> > > > Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> > > > Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:58:52 -0700 (MST)
> > > > Mail-To-News-Contact: [email protected]
> > > > Organization: [email protected]
> > > > Lines: 16
>
> > > > The Real Sam Sloan
>
> > > You don't think computer savvy Brock wasn't aware of that?
>
> > I think that Bill Brock fell for it hook, line and sinker.
>
> > He wants so badly to find proof that I did the things that he accuses
> > me of doing that he did not bother to check the headers.
>
> > Sam Sloan
>
> I did not check the headers (posting via iPhone). =A0I was taken in by
> the unusually good spoof of Sloan's style,

Really? But this is not Sloan's style at all! His style is to play
victim about it. This is typically FSS material, and I analysed it to
minor extent - mentioning 6 or 8 points or consistency. They are all
here.

Of course, this does not exempt Sloan or Clan of Sloan from proposing
such material in the first place - since from their demonstrated
writing here they have as much sophistication as "Pro-Wrestling"
commentators, and are as "sincere".

And it does not indite them either - since this is the basis of the
scam by the FSS. It muddies the waters and deliberately creates
dissention in the chess community - and is pure McCarthy-type agit-
prop.

It is perhaps not necessary to respond to the Sloan's own speculations
directly - since he wonders entirely around the compass, so that Susan
herself might have written it, to his latest speculation [hope?] that
the location of the guy who published 1,500 pictures from the
Olympiad, is unknown to the Sloan.

This, we are encouraged to think, is evidence of a rift, and maybe
about you know what... ;)

Geddit?

Its crude out of the gate, and it gets cruder. All one would need is a
somewhat abstract legal poster to show up and make vague threats to
those who decline to think the Real Sloan is himself an obsessed
person, making his usual projections and so on, and entirely avoiding
anything to do with actual chess players - all the ones he knows being
dead, etc.

That is the level [if subterannean] of this interogatory. I snip other
newsgroups from receiving this message, since they resent the Sloan's
distribution as much as 500 times.

But if you are a lemon, make...

And really - if that is all that is left to you to engage chess, the
Sloan deserves sympathy nor condemnation or praise.

If you have other opinion to his worth, and to his behavior; say them
straight out, since a greater subject than Sloan or Polgar is here at
stake - the demise of USCF. Some people actually want that to come
about since they see not the slightest possibility of USCF being
effective. Others are variously protective of the mediocrity or
nostalgic.

Pfft.

The country scored 2 bronzse medals against the whole world. That is
not nothing - and that is likely of greater worth than any USCF
business, for or against, since it was achieved by real chess players
in competition - not pale shades in secret meetings.

Fischer did the same for US chess fortunes. The rest of the world
hasn't forgotten it - they only wonder why US has.

Phil Innes


> and that the content was
> not inconsistent with the account given to a current USCF Board member
> by Sloan.
>
> Despite my error, the questions remain relevant, and remain
> unanswered.
>
> Parenthetically, the anon who made crude comments about Mr. Lafferty's
> wife is no better than Sloan.
>
> The comm- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -



 
Date: 28 Nov 2008 03:31:37
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: My tongue...
On Nov 28, 5:59=A0am, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:
> I am interested in the theory that the real author of the above
> posting is Paul Truong. It is certainly his style.
>
> We will soon find out.
>
> The questions are:
>
> 1. Will she return from Germany, where she is now, even though she
> might be facing possible criminal charges?
>
> 2. If she does return, will she still be with Paul Truong, as she has
> not been seen with him in a month?
>
> Consensus is that she will return as she has nothing going in Europe
> now.
>
> We will know the answers soon.
>
> Sam Sloan

She just posted on her blog that she is back in the USA now, so that
answers the first question.

However, there is still no sign of Mr. Truong to the second question
remains unanswered.

Sam Sloan


 
Date: 28 Nov 2008 02:59:03
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: My tongue...
I am interested in the theory that the real author of the above
posting is Paul Truong. It is certainly his style.

We will soon find out.

The questions are:

1. Will she return from Germany, where she is now, even though she
might be facing possible criminal charges?

2. If she does return, will she still be with Paul Truong, as she has
not been seen with him in a month?

Consensus is that she will return as she has nothing going in Europe
now.

We will know the answers soon.

Sam Sloan


 
Date: 27 Nov 2008 19:19:33
From: billbrock
Subject: Re: My tongue...
On Nov 27, 8:27=A0pm, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Nov 27, 7:56=A0pm, [email protected] wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Nov 27, 10:09=A0am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 27, 4:58=A0am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started to
> > > > move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.
>
> > > > At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."
>
> > > > They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that i=
s
> > > > with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl m=
ay
> > > > fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concerne=
d.
> > > > No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.
>
> > > > I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.
>
> > > > I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.
>
> > > > Sam Sloan
>
> > > The above message is fake. I did not post it and I do not know who
> > > did.
>
> > > You can tell it is fake because it is posted from dizum.com ,
> > > anonymous remailer often used by The Fake Sam Sloan. However, I am
> > > quite certain that Mr. Truong did not post this, unless he had now
> > > turned against his beloved wife (which is possible since we have not
> > > heard from him lately).
>
> > > Path: g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!
> > > border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-
> > > online.de!t-online.de!newsfeed.freenet.de!news2.euro.net!
> > > newsgate.cistron.nl!newsgate.news.xs4all.nl!194.109.133.84.MISMATCH!
> > > newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed5.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!news.wiretrip.org!
> > > news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x5!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!
> > > mail2news-x2!mail2news
> > > Subject: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
> > > From: samsloan <[email protected]>
> > > Newsgroups:
> > > rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.che=
ss.com puter,soc.culture.hungarian
> > > Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> > > Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:58:52 -0700 (MST)
> > > Mail-To-News-Contact: [email protected]
> > > Organization: [email protected]
> > > Lines: 16
>
> > > The Real Sam Sloan
>
> > You don't think computer savvy Brock wasn't aware of that?
>
> I think that Bill Brock fell for it hook, line and sinker.
>
> He wants so badly to find proof that I did the things that he accuses
> me of doing that he did not bother to check the headers.
>
> Sam Sloan

I did not check the headers (posting via iPhone). I was taken in by
the unusually good spoof of Sloan's style, and that the content was
not inconsistent with the account given to a current USCF Board member
by Sloan.

Despite my error, the questions remain relevant, and remain
unanswered.

Parenthetically, the anon who made crude comments about Mr. Lafferty's
wife is no better than Sloan.



The comm



 
Date: 27 Nov 2008 17:27:56
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
On Nov 27, 7:56=A0pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Nov 27, 10:09=A0am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Nov 27, 4:58=A0am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started to
> > > move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.
>
> > > At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."
>
> > > They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that is
> > > with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl may
> > > fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concerned.
> > > No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.
>
> > > I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.
>
> > > I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.
>
> > > Sam Sloan
>
> > The above message is fake. I did not post it and I do not know who
> > did.
>
> > You can tell it is fake because it is posted from dizum.com ,
> > anonymous remailer often used by The Fake Sam Sloan. However, I am
> > quite certain that Mr. Truong did not post this, unless he had now
> > turned against his beloved wife (which is possible since we have not
> > heard from him lately).
>
> > Path: g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!
> > border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-
> > online.de!t-online.de!newsfeed.freenet.de!news2.euro.net!
> > newsgate.cistron.nl!newsgate.news.xs4all.nl!194.109.133.84.MISMATCH!
> > newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed5.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!news.wiretrip.org!
> > news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x5!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!
> > mail2news-x2!mail2news
> > Subject: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
> > From: samsloan <[email protected]>
> > Newsgroups:
> > rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess=
.com puter,soc.culture.hungarian
> > Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> > Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:58:52 -0700 (MST)
> > Mail-To-News-Contact: [email protected]
> > Organization: [email protected]
> > Lines: 16
>
> > The Real Sam Sloan
>
> You don't think computer savvy Brock wasn't aware of that?

I think that Bill Brock fell for it hook, line and sinker.

He wants so badly to find proof that I did the things that he accuses
me of doing that he did not bother to check the headers.

Sam Sloan


 
Date: 27 Nov 2008 16:56:39
From:
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
On Nov 27, 10:09=A0am, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Nov 27, 4:58=A0am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started to
> > move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.
>
> > At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."
>
> > They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that is
> > with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl may
> > fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concerned.
> > No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.
>
> > I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.
>
> > I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.
>
> > Sam Sloan
>
> The above message is fake. I did not post it and I do not know who
> did.
>
> You can tell it is fake because it is posted from dizum.com ,
> anonymous remailer often used by The Fake Sam Sloan. However, I am
> quite certain that Mr. Truong did not post this, unless he had now
> turned against his beloved wife (which is possible since we have not
> heard from him lately).
>
> Path: g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!
> border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-
> online.de!t-online.de!newsfeed.freenet.de!news2.euro.net!
> newsgate.cistron.nl!newsgate.news.xs4all.nl!194.109.133.84.MISMATCH!
> newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed5.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!news.wiretrip.org!
> news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x5!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!
> mail2news-x2!mail2news
> Subject: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
> From: samsloan <[email protected]>
> Newsgroups:
> rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.c=
om puter,soc.culture.hungarian
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:58:52 -0700 (MST)
> Mail-To-News-Contact: [email protected]
> Organization: [email protected]
> Lines: 16
>
> The Real Sam Sloan

You don't think computer savvy Brock wasn't aware of that?


 
Date: 27 Nov 2008 10:56:01
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
Sender: Borked Pseudo Mailed <[email protected] >
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address
above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <[email protected] >.
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
From: samsloan <[email protected] >
References: <[email protected] >
<[email protected]m >
Message-ID: <[email protected] >
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 11:25:28 -0700 (MST)
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc,
soc.culture.hungarian
Path: g2news1.google.com!news4.google.com!news.germany.com!
news.mixmin.net!news.bananasplit.info!mail2news.mixmin.net
X-Abuse-Contact: [email protected]
Lines: 42

Another Fake Sam Sloan posting.

There is no such group as soc.culture.hungarian by the way.

The above comes from bananasplit.info, which is a different anonymous
remailer but is also used b y the Fake Sam Sloan.

I am beginning to think that it might actually be Truong who is doing
this. I have been hearing rumors for the past month that Truong and
Polgar have broken up. Truong's name has not been mentioned on
susanpolgar.blogspot.com in over a month. Also, there was a recent
split on the Kamsky issue. Polgar supported by Innes was opposed to
the USCF on the Kamsky Issue and Truong lambasted Innes for that.

Certainly the above postings are in the style of Paul Truong, short
and obscene.

If this really is Truong and they really have broken up, this will be
the Mother of All Breakups.


 
Date: 27 Nov 2008 11:25:28
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
On Nov 27, 7:00 am, billbrock <[email protected] > wrote:

> On Nov 27, 4:58 am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started to
> > move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.
> >
> > At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."
> >
> > They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that is
> > with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl may
> > fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concerned.
> > No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.
> >
> > I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.
> >
> > I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.
> >
> > Sam Sloan
>
> Assuming arguendo your claim in the first paragraph:
>
> 1. What was SP's age at that time?
>
> 2. Were you acting as SP's business agent at that time?

I assume you realized that I did not write the above, which was sent via
the dizum.com service, or the other messages in this thread.

However, the assertions made by this FSS are, in fact, correct, and his
only error was to write "gave" instead of "give".

As Brock knows, the legal age of majority for consensual sex in Hungary
at the time was 14 years. Therefore no crime was committed under Hungarian
law.

I have never been formally discharged as her business agent, which means
I am still her business agent, which means that I need to file another
lawsuit for all the fees she owes me. Thank you for reminding me of this.

The Really, Real Sam Sloan



 
Date: 27 Nov 2008 07:09:17
From: samsloan
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
On Nov 27, 4:58=A0am, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:
> My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started to
> move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.
>
> At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."
>
> They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that is
> with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl may
> fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concerned.
> No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.
>
> I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.
>
> I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.
>
> Sam Sloan

The above message is fake. I did not post it and I do not know who
did.

You can tell it is fake because it is posted from dizum.com ,
anonymous remailer often used by The Fake Sam Sloan. However, I am
quite certain that Mr. Truong did not post this, unless he had now
turned against his beloved wife (which is possible since we have not
heard from him lately).

Path: g2news1.google.com!news1.google.com!
border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed00.sul.t-
online.de!t-online.de!newsfeed.freenet.de!news2.euro.net!
newsgate.cistron.nl!newsgate.news.xs4all.nl!194.109.133.84.MISMATCH!
newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed5.news.xs4all.nl!xs4all!news.wiretrip.org!
news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x5!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!
mail2news-x2!mail2news
Subject: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
From: samsloan <[email protected] >
Newsgroups:
rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.com=
puter,soc.culture.hungarian
Message-ID: <[email protected] >
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 02:58:52 -0700 (MST)
Mail-To-News-Contact: [email protected]
Organization: [email protected]
Lines: 16


The Real Sam Sloan


  
Date: 29 Nov 2008 09:00:22
From: The unknown warrior
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
samsloan wrote:

>
> The above message is fake. I did not post it and I do not know who
> did.

> The Real Sam Sloan

Would it not be more sensible to digitally sign posts? Then at leasat
one could verify if they came from the same person or not.


  
Date: 27 Nov 2008 20:20:19
From: George Orwell
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
samsloan <[email protected] > wrote in message
[email protected]:
> On Nov 27, 4:58 am, samsloan <[email protected]> wrote:
(Snipped ALLEGED FSS message.)
> The above message is fake. I did not post it and I do not know who
> did.
>
> You can tell it is fake because it is posted from dizum.com ,
> anonymous remailer

How does it follow that we can tell it is fake? You claim it is sent
from the anonymous remailer. Since that is so anonymous, it could be
anyone who sent it. That anyone could surely be you, Sam Sloan. The
disgusting content certainly is typical of your unmannerly ways. You
are the number one suspect of forging yourself to get more exposure.
I go to the remailer site to send this, so probably did you.

Opening phase of the contest is over. In the middle game it will be
shown that you and Mr. Lafferty Jackass have underestimated your
opponents. We cannot get at you financially, but we can get you put
where your status as boastful kiddie-fucker will reap you rewards.
Mr. Lafferty will find the true cost of his evilness translates to
more bucks than his ugly half blind wife has to spare.

Why did you not answer the questions put to you by Mr. Brock?

HT

Il mittente di questo messaggio


   
Date: 02 Dec 2008 11:03:34
From: Vacca
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
George Orwell wrote:
>
> How does it follow that we can tell it is fake? You claim it is sent
> from the anonymous remailer. Since that is so anonymous, it could be
> anyone who sent it. That anyone could surely be you, Sam Sloan.
>


Your logic is incorrect. Sam Sloan isn't anybody, he is nobody, so
therefore, the message was fake.


 
Date: 27 Nov 2008 02:19:14
From: Offramp
Subject: Re: My tongue was the first into Susan's vulva
On Nov 27, 9:58 am, samsloan <[email protected] > wrote:
> My tongue was the first into Susan's young vulva. When I started to
> move my tongue from side to side and in and out, she ejaculated.
>
> At the same time, she ejaculated "I love you."
>
> They say that a girl only falls in love with a man once, and that is
> with the first man to gave her an orgasm. After that time, a girl may
> fall in love again, but only with love itself, not the man concerned.
> No matter how many husbands she has. Everyone knows this is true.
>
> I was Susan's first, and therefore only, man.
>
> I thought it wiser to make this disclosure in this format.
>
> Sam Sloan

Susan, we know that this is you impersonating Sloan. It's not funny
anymore.